F.N.F. #2 - Parrot Plight F.N.F. #2 - Parrot Plight

damn youuu

It would have owned if it was a rooster, and the guy called it a COCK, sorta like, the pecker, in FNF 5

F.N.F. #5 - Nature Calls F.N.F. #5 - Nature Calls

Great

Now your job, is to make the lil kid from episode one do what the tree did to this bird, to that old wizard. good stuff. the censoring actually improves it. lmao. hearing a string of beeps is funnier than hearing a string of curses, especially since we know what he's saying. Good syncing. This is just great man. I own this branch!!
reminds me of that scary alien in men in black who like skins a guy and wears his skin.

F.N.F. #1 - Butternub F.N.F. #1 - Butternub

hah

was I the only one reminded of Lost in Translation, where the "Masseuse" comes into Bill Murray's room?
"Lip my stockings"
"No touchie Boba-san! No touchieeeeee"

Poninjas Episode 6.5 Poninjas Episode 6.5

A hearty affair.

I liked, your movie, but why is the rum gone?

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Truly Great

I haven't written a review in about a year. I think it's time to congratulate Krinkels on his series and on this great work. It brought the whole set of movies full circle, and added some to them more. Stylish, Skillful, Violent, Funny......... Just amazing. I have no clue how you do it, but I love you for it. You are the man, the sadness was completely undercut by the clown DJ.

Beer Song! Beer Song!

Good movie

By Weird Al: you've made the right choice, I think people are getting confused by

Reel Big Fish: beer song

but yeah..good movie, and it's the right choice

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

what do you call?

What do you call a man who studies stupidity for the spreading of insanity to others?

a RABbi... yes.. dave you are a RABbi.. and this movie rocked.. loved the batman references... and the pokemon and yu-gi-oh.. GOLD.. PURE GOLD!

Kissing A Fool Kissing A Fool

heh

Reminds me of the intro to "The Nanny" Excellent drawing.. can't say much more for the rest

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

This just goes to show that

This just goes to show that:
:: Clean is funnier than crude
:: LF rox!

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

This movie.. funnily enough.. ROXORED